TPST Adult Requirements and Pricing
*18-24 year olds must have completed the adult driver education course in its entirety (need certificate of completion) and have a restricted driver license and completed the Impact Texas Young Drivers (ITYD) program.
*25 years or older must have a restricted driver license and completed the ITYD program.
Adult Checklist for driving test:
- Restricted driver license (permit) for adult.
- Six hour adult classroom completion certificate (18-24 yr olds only)
- ITYD (red) certificate of completion.
- Classroom instruction: $65
- Driving test: $60 (includes use of vehicle)
- Classroom and driving test (Concurrent): $125 (includes use of vehicle)
- Classroom and driving instruction and driving test package: $410 (Includes: six-hour adult course, four 1.5 driving lessons, and driving test at our school.)
- One hour review and adult driving test: $100.00
Adult driving test without review using our car: $60.00
Adult driving test without review using your car: $50.00
Teen Skills Testing
Be at least 16 years of age, have held a valid learner license for a minimum of six months, completed an approved Teen or Parent Taught Driver Education in its entirety and completed the Impact Texas Teen Drivers (ITTD) course.
Required documents and certificates to test:
- DE-964 Form (Green certificate issued by Driving School)
- 30 Hour Behind-the-Wheel Parent Log
- Verification of Enrollment and Attendance (VOE) signed by high school official. (Valid for 30 days)
- Impact Texas Teen Drivers Certificate (ITTD; two-hour distracted driving video) (Valid for 90 days)
- Cash, Check or Credit Card/Debit Card.
Teen driving test without review: $40.00
One hour review and Teen driving test: $75.00
- If you did any Parent Taught classroom and/or 14 hour driving instruction
- You will need to bring a notarized Affidavit from your Parent Taught Program.
- If you are NOT a citizen, you must show proof of nationalization with a Permanent Resident Card (Green Card)
DO NOT LOSE YOUR DE964—THERE IS A $10 FEE FOR REPLACEMENTS